Matrix Games has announced that Carrier Deck, its fast paced time management game where you will play as the Air Officer on board a CVN-76 in the midst of active war, has been updated to version 1.1.2. This update brings a lot of improvements and changes, making the game better than ever! Now, you can launch missions in any order (you do not have to do them in the order of the mission queue). As a balancing act to that, the mission queue has been reduced to 3 slots.
You can download the patch from here or from the Members Area.
Version 1.1.2 Patchnotes:
- Improved feedback for invalid launches
- Improved mission launching mechanism where missions can be launched without needing to select units
- Changed cargo missions to immediately add Logistics mission on landing
- Missions no longer have to be launched in their order in the mission queue
- Reduced number of slots in the mission queue to 3
- Missions in queue show chevrons when the mission is ready to launch
- Aircraft can turn around on elevators
- Removed unnecessary loadout options from loadout radial on Greyhound, Hawkeye and Osprey
- Improved damage effects on units
- Changed Abort Mission behaviour to be a once off deferral rather than ditching the aircraft and launching a rescue mission
- Fixed mouse clicks not being recognised on some occasions
- Balanced Survival Mode
- Fixed Achievements
- Fixed various landing bugs
- Fixed various mission queue bugs
Get more game information by visiting the official Carrier Deck product page.