Good news! Victory and Glory: Napoleon has been updated to version 1.0.1, bringing several improvements and bug fixes!
Among all, now there is no activation cost for moving Generals, the strategic AI has been drastically improved and Russia is more aggressive than before!
Take a look at the full list of changes below!
You can download the patch from here.
Get more information of Victory and Glory: Napoleon from its product page!
Liked the game? Leave a review on Steam!
- Generals’ names appear on their tiles
- Generals may now move for free on their own (no activation cost).
- Players may discard Event Cards when their hand gets full and they can accordingly draw a different card if desired.
- When a nation’s capital is taken, there is a percentage chance that it will surrender every turn that it is occupied. This means that nations will hold out longer and have a better chance to re-capture their capital and to receive help from other nations before surrendering. This applies to the ‘General’ and ‘Emperor’ levels of difficulty.
- The Friendly Neutral period has been extended from 6 to 9 turns (‘Corporal’ level of difficulty only).
- Improved strategic AI on re-taking capitals
- Improved strategic AI for Russia: Being more aggressive in driving more armies into Austria and Prussia
- Improved tactical AI
- Adding a combat bonus for Cavalry vs. Disordered Cavalry. This means that attacking infantry with cavalry is more dangerous if there is enemy cavalry in the same area.
- ‘Passing’ in the advanced battles. When the player ‘passes’, the AI automatically wins initiative for the next move.
- The 1800 scenario now lasts until 1815
- A few small improvements in the strategic AI dealing with Russia and the Ottoman Empire.
- There is now a small political cost when France declares war. The exact cost depends on the level of difficulty.
- A few minor reliability fixes.
- Improvements in user control over the game’s hardware preferences.