Command the Tides in Europa Universalis IV: Rule Britannia
The old king of legend couldn’t control the waves with a flick of his hand, but you, his heirs, can master them with the power of your navy and the reach of your trade fleets. The destiny of millions is in your hand in Rule Britannia, the newest immersion pack for Paradox Development Studio’s classic historical strategy game Europa Universalis IV.
Watch the release trailer HERE.
Rule Britannia brings greater depth to the lands of England, Scotland and Ireland while offering tools that will deepen the experience of Europa Universalis IV no matter where you choose play. The mission system has been completely reorganized (with new unique missions for the British and Irish nations), and any nation with a fleet can choose a naval doctrine that will boost its galleys, reduce its maintenance cost or strengthen the power of its trading ships.
Features of Europa Universalis IV: Rule Britannia include:
- New British Missions: Exclusive Mission Trees for England, Scotland, Ireland and Great Britain, embedded in the new Europa Universalis IV mission system (coming with the 1.25 update).
- Innovativeness: Earn rewards for being the first nation to unlock new knowledge, including lower power costs.
- Naval Doctrine: Adopt a general strategy for your fleets, giving you bonuses to ship maintenance, trade power or battle performance.
- Anglicanism: A new Protestant faith can appear in England with new bonuses and religious choices.
- New Units: New army designs for British and Irish nations, including independent Northumberland and Cornwall.
- New Music: The epic score of history has been filled out with new music to backdrop your quest for world supremacy
- Knowledge Sharing: Help your lagging allies or subjects by promoting the spread of institutions in their realms.
- Trade Steering: Force your defeated enemies to have their merchants fill your coffers.