Players Can Now Pay Monthly Fee to Access All Heart of Iron Content
In the six years since the release of Hearts of Iron IV, Paradox Interactive’s grand strategy wargame has expanded many times to reflect the size and complexity of World War II. More detailed army and naval management, as well as new espionage and resistance systems have been added, not to mention the many new alternate history paths for the major nations of the world in this tumultuous time.
If you own Hearts of Iron IV but have found it hard to keep up with this growth, Paradox Interactive has introduced a subscription model for players unable or unwilling to commit to six years of added content. This is especially helpful for new players who are unsure where to start when buying expansions or country packs.
Watch the Heart of Iron IV subscription video HERE.
Available only to Hearts of Iron IV owners through Steam, the expansion subscription gives players access to:
- Five expansion packs: Including the naval themed Man the Guns and the recent Eastern Front focused No Step Back
- Two Country Packs: Adding new national focuses for Central European and Eastern Mediterranean nations.
- Sound Packs: Including period music and historical speeches, as well as two song packs from the Swedish metal band, Sabaton.
- Cosmetic Packs: Special cosmetic skins for Allied and Axis Armor, new ship models and planes of the Eastern Front.
- All upcoming expansions and content
This subscription is available now on Steam for the suggested monthly retail price of $4.99/£3.99/€4.99.