Source: Blue’s News
War in the Pacific is now available for Battlefield V, adding new content to the World War II shooter. This page promises all you need to know about this along with this trailer and a reminder that another free weekend for the game kicks off tomorrow. For newcomers to the game, they also announce the availability of a new Battlefield V Year 2 Edition that includes some additions they outline below:
The Battlefield V Year 2 Edition arms you with the base game and its vast arsenal, together with a catch-up of all weapons and vehicles rewarded across year one of the Battlefield V Tides of War Chapters (Chapter 1 to 4). On top of that, you’ll get to customize your Company with two Epic soldier outfits and stand out on the battlefield with the most popular weapon and vehicle skins rewarded during the year.
Let’s break it down. Below is the content of the Battlefield V Year 2 Edition.
Battlefield V base game: WW2 as you’ve never seen it before. Deploy into all-out war multiplayer and experience gripping single-player War Stories.
In addition to all the base game weapons, vehicles, and outfits, you’ll also get these Tides of War rewards from year one:
- 17 Primary Weapons: Powerful firearms you missed during Tides of War await, including the Boys AT Rifle, MAB 38, ZK-383, and many more.
- 4 Vehicles: Pilot heavy machinery including the Archer tank destroyer and three other vehicles rewarded during the year.
- 2 Epic Soldier Outfits: Fight with flair with the Double Down and Baron von Zorn uniforms.
- 10 Weapon Skins: Adorn your arsenal with Epic skins like the Napalm and White Tiger.
- 4 Vehicle Skins: Give vehicles like the Stug IV and Spitfire Mk VB paint jobs of the Epic kind.