Introducing the second major free content update in Year 2 of New World Interactive and Focus Entertainment’s smash FPS hit Insurgency: Sandstorm. Now available on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Steam, and EGS, Operation: Glasshouse features a new map, new weapons, and new character and weapon cosmetics. Watch the launch trailer HERE.
Operation: Glasshouse is themed around one of the winning entries of the Insurgency: Sandstorm Mapping Contest, Prison. Breakout of Mabarak Prison as the Insurgents, or lock it down as Security in the new free map for all players. Immerse yourself in the intensity of close quarters combat within a penitentiary under attack.
The prison theme continues on through the other free and premium content included in Operation: Glasshouse. The premium content is available in the Glasshouse Set Bundle which can be purchased separately or as part of the Year 2 pass and Gold Edition.
- New Map: Prison
- New Security Weapon: KSG (shotgun)
- New Insurgents Weapon: KS-23 (shotgun)
- New Security Cosmetics Set: Detainer
- New Insurgents Cosmetics Set: Captive
- New Weapon Skin: Woodland
- New Weapon Skin: Carbon Fiber
- New Security Cosmetics Set: S.O.R.T.
- New Insurgents Cosmetics Set: Brute
- New Security Melee Weapon: Baton
- New Insurgents Melee Weapon: Shiv
Update 1.12 Operation: Glasshouse also includes a number of improvements and bug fixes for all platforms. For more information take a look at the microsite.
Visit the official Insurgency: Sandstorm website for more game information.