Source: Blue’s News
A new update is now live in Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War, adding new content to Season One in the first-person shooter sequel. A post on the Call of Duty Blog has all the details on the new weapons and modes in today’s update along with more on the new 6v6 multiplayer map and a new zombies experience coming to the game on February 4th. This also kicks off the week of free access to the zombies mode they promised earlier this week. Here’s a summary of what’s in the new update:
The following are included in the Season One Update:
- Sanatorium multiplayer map – Ten squads of four will head up to the Ural Plains to fight over objectives and vehicles on land, sea and air.
- Express multiplayer map – Returning from Call of Duty: Black Ops II, Express arrives Feb. 4 in Cold War as a 6v6 Multiplayer favorite, known fondly as the hi-tech train station that hosted many a jaw-dropping moment in competitive Call of Duty history.
- Operator Zeyna joins the fight in Cold War and Warzone, starting on January 21st.
- New multiplayer modes, including the continuation of the fast-paced 3v3 experience, Face Off. Additional modes include Dropkick (live now), Snipers Only Moshpit and Endurance Mode.
- In February, the Dark Aether storyline continues with an all-new Zombies map called Firebase Z and new Onslaught maps. Available now is the new Zombies mode entitled Cranked.
- Zombies Free Access Week is live now through January 21.