Source: Blue’s News
Creative Assembly announces a Reign of Blood Effects Pack coming to Total War: THREE KINGDOMS on Thursday, which will increase the blood and gore level in the historical strategy game. Those who purchase this on Steam will find a new option for more gore in the game’s advanced graphics settings. This trailer shows this off, so avoid this if you faint at the sight of blood. Here’s word:
Experience the battlefields of ancient China in gruesome detail with the Reign of Blood Effects Pack for Total War: Three Kingdoms. This pack introduces a number of new gory and mature-rated effects, animations and kill-moves to the game in both Campaign and Battle. Once installed, these effects can be activated in the graphics settings of Total War: Three Kingdoms.
- New campaign event-pictures depicting blood and gore
- New blood effects for battle-resolution combat animations between characters
- Human dismemberment: limb-lops and beheadings
- Equine dismemberment: leg lops
- Charred bodies
- Blood sprays on weapon impacts
- New death animations for characters vs infantry
- Dead bodies as battlefield set-dressing
- Blood scaler: increase or decrease the level of gore to your tastes
Please note that, depending on your country of residence, the Reign of Blood Effects Pack may raise the age-rating of the main game.