We’ve gathered a bit more info regarding the Meltdown security exploit, which primarily affects Intel’s CPUs, but also has been confirmed to affect some ARM CPU designs. Also the Spectre exploit that every high-performance processor ever made – Intel, AMD, ARM, and POWER – is thought to be vulnerable to. Check out the links below for the latest news pertaining to the Meltdown and Spectre exploits.
- InSpectre Meltdown and Spectre Check Tool Released by GRC
- BSODs from Meltdown and Spectre Firmware Updates Are Spreading Like the Plague
- AMD Gets Hit With Two Class Action Lawsuits For Spectre Vulnerabilities
- Adding Insult to Injury: Fake Spectre, Meltdown Patch Pushes Malware to Users
- Motherboard Vendors Release BIOS Updates For Spectre