European Air War
Interactive Links Page
MicroProse's European Air War is a World War II air combat simulation that got off to a shaky start in 1998. When first released most gamers felt it was unplayable. After two patches from MicroProse, however, this title started to take hold; but it wasn't until the end-user community started tweaking the game that it took off like wildfire.
In an era when new simulation titles have a playable life measured in weeks or months, European Air War still has a large and devoted following some three years after its release. Without a doubt, this title's continued success is largely due to the unbelievable commitment, organization, and resourcefulness of a core group of end-users who have continued to work on and improve this classic sim.
- B-17 91st BG
- B-17 and Bf109G6
- B-17G, 367th Squadron, 306th Bomb Group
- B-24 Silver, 8th AF, 93rd BG
- B-24D of 466th BG
- B-24D, 389 BG
- B-26C Marauder
- B-26C-45 Marauder Of the I/22 Groupe de Bombardement
- Battle of Britain - 1940
- Bf-109-E Hans Philipp 1940
- Bf-109-E Spanish
- Bf-109-E Standard
- Bf-109-E w/o Yellow nose
- Bf-109-E4 Battle of Britain
- Bf-109-E4 JG Richthofen
- Bf-109-E4 JG Schlageter
- Bf-109-E4 Yellow Nose
- Bf-109-G1 Knoke
- Bf-109-G6 Erich Hartmann
- Bf-109-G6 Staff JG 54
- Five Skins: P-38h, P-38j, Bf-109k, P51-D, Spit XIV
- Focke Wulf
- Focke Wulf - Grey
- Fw-190-A3 JG 2 Richthofen
- Fw-190-A4 Yellow Jacket
- Fw-190-A8 - JG 301
- Fw-190A JG 26
- Fw-190A JG 3
- Fw-190D JG 301
- Fw-190D Sqn Unknown
- Hawker Typhoon, 175 Sqn
- He-112 Jens modified version of Musgroves skin
- Hurricane Jens modified version of Musgroves Hurri
- Hurricane 242 Sqn Douglas Bader
- Me-109-G6 JG11
- Me-109F Tropical H-J. Marseilles Me109F-4/Trop Yellow 14 of JG-27
- Me-109G JG27 "Kanonenboote"
- Me-109K JG 53
- Me-110 zg/26
- Me-262 Nowotny2 Colors work with TNT
- Me-262 ver. 1 Includes correct snap view
- Me-262 ver. 2
- P-38 77 FG James Morris
- P-38J D-Day 479th FG
- P-47 D-20 "Knobby" Of Lt Gabriel Greenwood, 511th FS/405th FG, Picauville, France, June 1944.
- P-47 D-28 "F4-Z" Of Unknown Pilot, 492nd FS, 48th FG, Deux Jumeaux, August 1944.
- P-51 325th FG "Checker Tail"
- P-51 Detroit Miss
- P-51B 361st FG, 8th AF
- P-51B Hun Hunter - 354th Squadron
- P-51D Metallic-blue upper fuselage with yellow nose
- P-51D "Big Beautiful Doll," 78th FG
- P-51D "Black Crow"
- P-51D "Hurry Home Honey" Cpt. R. Peterson, 357 FG.
- P-51D "Shangri La"
- P-51D Commander 15th FG
- P-51D Dooleybird. British.
- P-51D Early Model
- Spitfire Mk. IA 602 "Q" Sqn.
- Spitfire Mk. IA 603rd Peter Pease
- Spitfire Mk. IIA, Tangmere
- Spitfire Mk. IX Based on H.F. Mk. VI No. 616 Sqn.
- Spitfire Mk. IX Clostermann, French, 1943
- Spitfire Mk. IX-C
- Spitfire Mk. IX-C Canadian Johnny Johnson, 144 Wing
- Spitfire Mk. IX-C-LF Low altitude version
- Spitfire Mk. V, RAAF, No. 54 Sqn
- Spitfire Mk. VB-Lf North Africa
- Stuka Ju-87B
- Tempest V Invasion Stripes and Felix the Cat
- Tempest V Clostermann, 1945
- Typhoon "Shark" with Invasion stripes
This page no longer accepts links.
Home of the VMF-124 Death's Head Squad