MiG Alley is based on the Korean War: 1950-53. It was the first conflict that saw major jet v jet dogfights. The conflict also saw some jet v prop encounters. Among the many aircraft included, the game concentrates on the following:
- F86 Sabre
- F84 Thunderjet
- F80 Shooting Star
- B29 (big bomber)
- F51 and F82
The player will be able to pilot all the above aircraft except the B29. The campaign, which forms the heart of the sim, consists of three parts:
- Spring 51 Offensive
- Peace Talks
MiG Alley will have over 3 hours of archive footage from the Library of Congress to introduce the Conflict to the player. In Mig Alley you will be able to fly the following aircraft:
- · North American F86 Sabre versions A, E and F.
- · Mikoyan Gurevich MIG 15 and MIG15bis.
- · Republic F84 E Thunder Jet.
- · Lockheed F80 C Shooting Star.
- · North American F51 D Mustang.
- · North American F82 G Twin Mustang.
Click to continue
. . .
MiG Alley New Screens. Click for larger images.
Go to the Interview