I am new to the CFS world, so please forgive the very naiive questions. (I'm sure there are others out there wondering this too, but who are afraid to ask - at least, I hope so)
1) Is it correct that any FS2000, FS1998, CFS I, and (of course) CFS II aircraft can be imported into the CFS II world?
2) If we import such aircraft as those fantastic F-14's and MiGs I have been seeing in the screenshot gallery, are missiles modeled? Or are we limited to guns?
3) What about such modern combat avionics as FLIR, radars, Maverik missiles, laser-guided bombs, lead-computing gunsights, maps with waypoints (like in JF/A-18E), RWR, etc.?
4) Can European/American/African/Middle Eastern terrain be found for CFS II?
5) So, is it possible to take a modern airport, such as LAX, and attack it with MiGs or Zeros or other modern jets? Can we outfit such terrain with missile defenses? Or are we limited to WWII AAA? Or can we simply not outfit FS2000 airports with such equipment?
6) Where can I find aircraft-making software? And information regarding wing-loading, thrust at different altitudes, etc., to convert into aircraft performance?
Thank you all very much for any answers you give. This looks like a great environment to start playing with, so the more technical answers you can muster, the better...
... and in just a year or two, I'll hopefully be ready to make some AI programs along such lines for my eventual thesis....