my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  COMBATSIM.COM Forum Archive   » General Discussion   » Ready Room   » North Korea's new missle

Author Topic: North Korea's new missle
Donster
Member # 196

posted 02-19-2003 09:56 AM     Profile for Donster   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
The following are various responses to the news that N. Korea possesses a new ballistic missile called the Taepodong-2:

Condoleeza Rice responded "It's definitely the biggest dong I've ever seen."

The N. Korean ambassador stated "Now that people know how big our dong are they are afraid to screw with us."

Various weapons experts noted "It's not the size of the dong that matters its how they use it."

Rumsfeld angrily responded: "They can play with their dongs till the cows come home. In fact we doubt they can get their dongs up and they have a bad habit of blowing their loads too soon."

Colin Powell added "The N. Koreans have been hiding their dongs from us for a long time but we caught them with their pants down and got a good long look at their dongs."

--------------------

"Its a dog eat dog world out there, and I'm wearing Milkbone underwear!"

Posts: 10794 | From: Cedar Rapids, Iowa USA | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
Gunny
Member # 9155

posted 02-19-2003 10:55 AM     Profile for Gunny     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Could be we needed a pair of tweezers and a magnifying glass to find their dong?

Sorry, I couldn't resist.

--------------------

Takes a college boy to break it....

Posts: 395 | From: Somewhere in the Pacific | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged

All times are MST (US)  

Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | COMBATSIM.COM Home

COMBATSIM.COM, INC. All Rights Reserved.