my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  COMBATSIM.COM Forum Archive   » General Discussion   » Ready Room   » This guy's not winning any popularity contests....

Author Topic: This guy's not winning any popularity contests....
Zhukov
Member # 4446

posted 02-04-2003 11:04 AM     Profile for Zhukov   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Didn't take them long, did it? Space age meets the dark age....

http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2-2003051765,00.html

Z

--------------------

"Didja ever notice that guy who pulls out right in front of you, then slows down to 30? Then whenever you get to a passing zone, he speeds up... Then the double solids return, and he's back to 30. And keeps his left turn signal on the whole time? Hitler was much worse than that guy" -- overheard on plastic.com

Posts: 4315 | From: Montreal, Quebec, CANADA | Registered: Apr 2000  |  IP: Logged
Donster
Member # 196

posted 02-04-2003 11:26 AM     Profile for Donster   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Best thing for him is the hangmans noose!

--------------------

"Its a dog eat dog world out there, and I'm wearing Milkbone underwear!"

Posts: 10794 | From: Cedar Rapids, Iowa USA | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
Canuck
Member # 9564

posted 02-04-2003 11:48 AM     Profile for Canuck     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Well you did know it was coming.

Surprised they didn't take responsiblity for it!!

--------------------

Canuck

'SINE MENS, SINE DOLOR'

3430 posts before that dark day!!!
"Ain't nothin in this world for free.......except oxygen.....and even that is wasted on some!!"

Posts: 190 | From: Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged
Sulla
Member # 3988

posted 02-04-2003 12:28 PM     Profile for Sulla   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
LOL wow. This twit never ceases to astound and amaze.

Let the British tabloids have at him. Joke him to oblivion. To show any anger or indignation to anything he says only feeds him. In the interest of free speech let him, and any of his followers, say what they will, and print it boldly ... in the comic section.

Either that or the news medium should just totally ignore him. This isn't censorship, just a decision by the media to print stuff more relevant, like the weather report in Antartica.

Don't get mad, just ignore him. Except for the police of course. And if he tries to do something nasty, the police should arrest him and put him through the legal system with no more fanfare than taking out the garbage.

(yes I'm still reading Greek history )

--------------------

"What we do in life, echoes in Eternity"

"Strength and Honour"

"At my signal, unleash Hell"

Posts: 3945 | From: Essex, Ontario, Canada | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged
Banger
Member # 5631

posted 02-04-2003 12:48 PM     Profile for Banger   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Ignoramous. Of course, he's trying to provoke a reaction. As Sulla says, the best way to frustrate cynics is to ignore them.

--------------------

February 1, 2003
Keep reaching ...

Posts: 1077 | From: Idora Ave. | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged
Sulla
Member # 3988

posted 02-04-2003 12:53 PM     Profile for Sulla   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Sort of the equivalent of "Don't feed the Troll".

Kinda reminds me of Isathepuppet or whatever his name was that usd to hang around the forums. Where is he now?

The answer is as irrelevant as the question.

--------------------

"What we do in life, echoes in Eternity"

"Strength and Honour"

"At my signal, unleash Hell"

Posts: 3945 | From: Essex, Ontario, Canada | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged
Zhukov
Member # 4446

posted 02-04-2003 02:45 PM     Profile for Zhukov   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Well, these barbarians at the gate are part of the reason that we can't keep our eyes on the stars. And at this rate, the dark age is overtaking the space age.

Something to think about...

Z

--------------------

"Didja ever notice that guy who pulls out right in front of you, then slows down to 30? Then whenever you get to a passing zone, he speeds up... Then the double solids return, and he's back to 30. And keeps his left turn signal on the whole time? Hitler was much worse than that guy" -- overheard on plastic.com

Posts: 4315 | From: Montreal, Quebec, CANADA | Registered: Apr 2000  |  IP: Logged
tazfoster
Member # 9369

posted 02-04-2003 03:36 PM     Profile for tazfoster     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Zhukov if the Dark age is overtaking the space age then this 'thing' soiling my country with his crap (probably using money from taxes that I pay) has got what he wants. These pricks still think its the 12th century and want it to stay that way. They want my wife and daughter enslaved, beaten half to death if they so much as show a leg. He berates this country yet leaches a living from it. The only Muslims I know are good people. This is not a person, it is not a muslim, it is a thing. A worthless peice of filth who should not be in my country. I have no problem with freedom of speech, but not with my money.

Don't be pesimistic, don't let them win. Don't take your eyes off the stars we'll all be able to go there one day. The west and all the countries in the world who would like to see this animal suffer are bigger and better than that. We won't screw up the planet and we are not going to destroy ourselves. And when this thing and his boy lovers realise it too, they will realise also that they have lost and they will disapear up their own arseholes.

The only thing to worry about after that is the next generation of hate mongers. Only by that time the world will be a better place for everybody. Sooner or later (sooner I hope) things like this pig won't even be able to dream up an excuse. Think good thoughts. Don't think about 'it'.

Scuse the language.

Posts: 301 | From: UK | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged
Zhukov
Member # 4446

posted 02-04-2003 03:42 PM     Profile for Zhukov   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
What more can I say except, S!

Z

quote:
Originally posted by tazfoster:
Zhukov if the Dark age is overtaking the space age then this 'thing' soiling my country with his crap (probably using money from taxes that I pay) has got what he wants. These pricks still think its the 12th century and want it to stay that way. They want my wife and daughter enslaved, beaten half to death if they so much as show a leg. He berates this country yet leaches a living from it. The only Muslims I know are good people. This is not a person, it is not a muslim, it is a thing. A worthless peice of filth who should not be in my country. I have no problem with freedom of speech, but not with my money.

Don't be pesimistic, don't let them win. Don't take your eyes off the stars we'll all be able to go there one day. The west and all the countries in the world who would like to see this animal suffer are bigger and better than that. We won't screw up the planet and we are not going to destroy ourselves. And when this thing and his boy lovers realise it too, they will realise also that they have lost and they will disapear up their own arseholes.

The only thing to worry about after that is the next generation of hate mongers. Only by that time the world will be a better place for everybody. Sooner or later (sooner I hope) things like this pig won't even be able to dream up an excuse. Think good thoughts. Don't think about 'it'.

Scuse the language.

--------------------

All times are MST (US)  

Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | COMBATSIM.COM Home

COMBATSIM.COM, INC. All Rights Reserved.