my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  COMBATSIM.COM Forum Archive   » General Discussion   » Ready Room   » Saturday's Cartoon of the Day!

Author Topic: Saturday's Cartoon of the Day!
Donster
Member # 196

posted 01-11-2003 01:58 PM     Profile for Donster   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote

--------------------

"Its a dog eat dog world out there, and I'm wearing Milkbone underwear!"

Posts: 10794 | From: Cedar Rapids, Iowa USA | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
JohnMc
Member # 9565

posted 01-11-2003 05:56 PM     Profile for JohnMc     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Boooooo

--------------------

-Slick
-------------------------------
Original Member# 374 (before the great crash of 2002)
"War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself." - John Stewart Mill

Posts: 62 | From: Charlotte, NC, USA | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged
Lady Z
Member # 8459

posted 01-12-2003 10:17 AM     Profile for Lady Z   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
:giggle:

I'm sending this one to a farmer friend of mine...

Posts: 1840 | From: Montreal, Canada | Registered: Dec 2000  |  IP: Logged
Canuck
Member # 9564

posted 01-13-2003 07:03 AM     Profile for Canuck     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
hhhsssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!!!!!!

--------------------

Canuck

'SINE MENS, SINE DOLOR'

3430 posts before that dark day!!!
"Ain't nothin in this world for free.......except oxygen.....and even that is wasted on some!!"

Posts: 190 | From: Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged
cobraj
Member # 459

posted 01-13-2003 11:10 AM     Profile for cobraj   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
yeah what Canuck said!

--------------------

"Remember..No man is a failure who has friends..."

Posts: 2367 | From: pahked just outside of Boston | Registered: Oct 1999  |  IP: Logged
Donster
Member # 196

posted 01-13-2003 01:59 PM     Profile for Donster   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
You city boys just don't appreciate good farm humor...

--------------------

"Its a dog eat dog world out there, and I'm wearing Milkbone underwear!"

Posts: 10794 | From: Cedar Rapids, Iowa USA | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
Gunny
Member # 9155

posted 01-13-2003 02:26 PM     Profile for Gunny     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I think Canuck maybe a closet Trekkie. They tend to get sensitive at fun poked at their favorite show.

--------------------

Takes a college boy to break it....

Posts: 395 | From: Somewhere in the Pacific | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
JohnMc
Member # 9565

posted 01-13-2003 03:13 PM     Profile for JohnMc     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Donster:
You city boys just don't appreciate good farm humor...

Where I come from, you don't make fun of tractors.

You'd also be amazed at how many stars there are at night, in a field, drunk, while lying on top of a car hood.

--------------------

-Slick
-------------------------------
Original Member# 374 (before the great crash of 2002)
"War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself." - John Stewart Mill

Posts: 62 | From: Charlotte, NC, USA | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged
Owld Stag
Member # 9389

posted 01-13-2003 03:39 PM     Profile for Owld Stag     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by JohnMc:

You'd also be amazed at how many stars there are at night, in a field, drunk, while lying on top of a car hood.

'Bout twain t' amount tha' would sober?

--------------------

Tuppence I got for sellin’ me coat Tuppence for sellin’ me blanket.
If ever I ‘list for a soldier again, the devil will be me sergeant.
Poor old soldier, Poor old soldier,
If ever I ‘list for a soldier again, the devil will be me sergeant!

"I don't know what they do to the enemy, but By God, they scare the hell out of me!"

Arthur Wellesley.

All times are MST (US)  

Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | COMBATSIM.COM Home

© COMBATSIM.COM, INC. All Rights Reserved.