my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  COMBATSIM.COM Forum Archive   » General Discussion   » Ready Room   » Morning

Author Topic: Morning
Bismarck
Member # 6757

posted 10-13-2002 07:57 AM     Profile for Bismarck   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
The wine and cigar shop was good; the Badger game I saw yhere was bad. Anybody want to bet that WI wins only one more game and that Barry Alvarez goes tp Nebraska?
Posts: 1432 | From: Madison, Wisconsin via Missouri | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged
Sulla
Member # 3988

posted 10-13-2002 08:07 AM     Profile for Sulla   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Good morning all. Freeze up warnings for tonight.

Off to my sisters today for the obligatory Thanksgiving turkey. Funny too since yesterday morning there was about a dozen turkeys making a break for freedom from the turkey prison a few houses down from me. They were crossing my backyard, 2 of them came within a couple of metres of my window. They were headed east. I haven't called the authorities. Indeed, I wished they were moving a little quicker than their rather leisurely pace.

--------------------

"What we do in life, echoes in Eternity"

"Strength and Honour"

"At my signal, unleash Hell"

Posts: 3945 | From: Essex, Ontario, Canada | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged
Donster
Member # 196

posted 10-13-2002 08:21 AM     Profile for Donster   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Bismarck:
The wine and cigar shop was good; the Badger game I saw yhere was bad. Anybody want to bet that WI wins only one more game and that Barry Alvarez goes tp Nebraska?

Morning. Frost on the pumpkin this AM. 29 degrees. Badgers really choked yesterday.
However, IOWA KICKED THE SPARTANS ARSE! GO HAWKS!

Naw, Barry is GOD in Madison.

--------------------

"Its a dog eat dog world out there, and I'm wearing Milkbone underwear!"

Posts: 10794 | From: Cedar Rapids, Iowa USA | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
Rodger Bilko
Member # 2170

posted 10-13-2002 09:32 AM     Profile for Rodger Bilko   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Afternoon.

Tired.

:-/

--------------------

"Thingmies? We don't need no stinking Thingmies"

Bilko's HQ

Posts: 6836 | From: Belfast. Northern Ireland. UK | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged
VMF-124_Gramps
unregistered

posted 10-13-2002 10:55 AM       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Morni Yall
IP: Logged
manfromups
Member # 9397

posted 10-13-2002 11:02 AM     Profile for manfromups     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Morning...got that in with 3 minutes to spare. Have a good Sunday, all.

--------------------

There is nothing so bad that it couldn't be worse...

Posts: 374 | From: Dover, NH | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged
Spectre_USA
unregistered

posted 10-13-2002 11:58 AM       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
`Mornin' all,

I have a leaisurely 2 hours `fore noon. Ooop. Almost football time. I hope they
televise the Patriots doing the cheese-grater thing out here in the NorthWest...

Edwin Rommel
Member # 357

posted 10-13-2002 01:30 PM     Profile for Edwin Rommel   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Ach Ich juzt love zhe zound of air hizzing out of zhe slashed tyrez of LRDG truckz early in zhe morning--- (Vell second bezt to zhe schmell of Napalm in zhe mornink zhat iz!!)

Have ein good cold day--- over here it'z only 29 C today....

--------------------

Feldmarschall Edwin Rommel
Zhose who live by zhe sword...... get shot by zhose vho don't.

Posts: 4399 | From: Dusty Oasis, Nord Afrika | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
stag
unregistered

posted 10-13-2002 04:00 PM       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Oh, er, evening
cobraj
Member # 459

posted 10-13-2002 04:09 PM     Profile for cobraj   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
afternoon...hurt my leg today jumping off the Patriots band wagon! WTF!

--------------------

"Remember..No man is a failure who has friends..."

Posts: 2367 | From: pahked just outside of Boston | Registered: Oct 1999  |  IP: Logged

All times are MST (US)  

Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | COMBATSIM.COM Home

COMBATSIM.COM, INC. All Rights Reserved.