my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  COMBATSIM.COM Forum Archive   » General Discussion   » Ready Room   » PC Gaming Radio

Author Topic: PC Gaming Radio
Veloxi
Member # 9517

posted 08-21-2002 03:45 PM     Profile for Veloxi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hi there, folks how are you? I'm new here, and this is a bit off-topic, but it's so cool I wanted to share it. A site called Game Basement has a feature called PC Gaming Radio, which includes over fifty hours of PC game soundtracks, including games like Grim Fandango, Fantasy General, Rocket Jockey, and a helluva lot more. Check it out here, and enjoy.

--------------------

Brian Rubin
Freelance Writer - Various Publications
Senior Editor - simFlight

Posts: 6 | From: Los Angeles, CA | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged
cobraj
Member # 459

posted 08-21-2002 08:08 PM     Profile for cobraj   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Doug I thought you said there would be no commercials!

--------------------

"Remember..No man is a failure who has friends..."

Posts: 2367 | From: pahked just outside of Boston | Registered: Oct 1999  |  IP: Logged
Veloxi
Member # 9517

posted 08-22-2002 02:45 AM     Profile for Veloxi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by cobraj:
Doug I thought you said there would be no commercials!

Um...what? Is that an inside joke?

--------------------

Brian Rubin

Admin
Administrator
Member # 1

posted 08-22-2002 06:53 AM     Profile for Admin   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Veloxi,

Cobraj is just remarking that your tip for the Game Basement site's soundtracks seemed like a promotional statement.

As a pay site, our promise to our paying subscribers has always been that there will be no commercial (paid) ads. So I think cobraj is just using that fact to pull your chain a bit, that's all.

--------------------

Douglas Helmer
Forum Administrator
[email protected]

Posts: 2792 | From: COMBATSIM.COM | Registered: Sep 99  |  IP: Logged
cobraj
Member # 459

posted 08-22-2002 08:01 AM     Profile for cobraj   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
he he he...

--------------------

Posts: 2367 | From: pahked just outside of Boston | Registered: Oct 1999  |  IP: Logged
cobraj
Member # 459

posted 08-22-2002 08:02 AM     Profile for cobraj   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
and welcome!

--------------------

Canuck
unregistered

posted 08-22-2002 08:20 AM       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Veloxi...........don't mind Cobra......he don't get out much......and the fact that we don't let him out doesn't help either!!!

hehehehehehehe!!!

WELCOME TO THE FORUM!!!

IP: Logged
Zhukov
Member # 4446

posted 08-22-2002 08:39 AM     Profile for Zhukov   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote

--------------------

"Didja ever notice that guy who pulls out right in front of you, then slows down to 30? Then whenever you get to a passing zone, he speeds up... Then the double solids return, and he's back to 30. And keeps his left turn signal on the whole time? Hitler was much worse than that guy" -- overheard on plastic.com

Posts: 4315 | From: Montreal, Quebec, CANADA | Registered: Apr 2000  |  IP: Logged
Veloxi
Member # 9517

posted 08-22-2002 11:37 AM     Profile for Veloxi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Admin:
Veloxi,

Cobraj is just remarking that your tip for the Game Basement site's soundtracks seemed like a promotional statement.

As a pay site, our promise to our paying subscribers has always been that there will be no commercial (paid) ads. So I think cobraj is just using that fact to pull your chain a bit, that's all.

Oh, sorry about that. I'm not paid by GB in any way, shape, or form. I just think this radio feature is damned cool, and wanted to share it with you guys. Sorry if I sounded like a commercial.

--------------------

Brian Rubin

All times are MST (US)  

Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | COMBATSIM.COM Home

COMBATSIM.COM, INC. All Rights Reserved.