my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  COMBATSIM.COM Forum Archive   » Game Discussions (Genre)   » Armor   » Panzer Elite SE Help!

Author Topic: Panzer Elite SE Help!
panther3485
Member # 9059

posted 02-02-2003 09:50 AM     Profile for panther3485   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Help! Can anyone out there help me? Australia can be a great place to live but sometimes it's the arse end of nowhere when it comes to getting specialized stuff. I've been trying to get Panzer Elite Special Edition. I was able to download the demo and I think its great stuff. Trouble is, no Australian outlet seems to be able to get it for me and so far my attempts to get it on the net have drawn a blank. The UK Amazon.com site says it will not despatch outside of Europe. Others simply don't mention it or they say it is unavailable. Can anyone point me in the right direction or better still, find me a purchase avenue?
Best (desperate) regards
panther3485.

Posts: 13 | From: MIRRABOOKA, WA, AUSTRALIA | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged
Buster Brown
Member # 6559

posted 02-02-2003 01:22 PM     Profile for Buster Brown   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Panther

I can't even find anyone that has it in stock! A lot of us on CSim used to play the original PE together. I still have it on my h/d today. If you can send me a link of someplace that has it in stock, I will order it and ship it to you if you don't mind paying all the shipping costs. It is a fun game that is very challening in SP mode. The graphics are looking outdated but I had hours and hoursof fun with it.

--------------------

Eat more Possum :)

Posts: 883 | From: Hot Springs, Arkansas | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged
<panther3485>
unregistered

posted 02-03-2003 12:55 AM       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Thanks, Buster! Looks like this is going to be a tough one. I'll keep searching, to see if I can find any more links or sources. If I think you can help me in the way you've suggested, I'll get back to you eventually. I agree about the game being good fun - the demo was enough to convince me. Yeah, the graphics are a tad dated, but still passable if what I've seen so far is anything to go by. I'm keen enough to pay a bit of extra shipping cost, if that turns out to be the only way I can get it. Thanks again for the helpful suggestion,
best regards,
panther3485. P.S. What's life like in Arkansas?

IP: Logged
Buster Brown
Member # 6559

posted 02-04-2003 06:59 PM     Profile for Buster Brown   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Life in Arkansas is.......... well, it's kinda laid back. Most of the state is pretty rural. You just have to look out for the rednecks driving the p/u trucks.

--------------------

Eat more Possum :)

Posts: 883 | From: Hot Springs, Arkansas | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged
Canuck
Member # 9564

posted 02-05-2003 10:19 AM     Profile for Canuck     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Panther...........hmmmm......I do happen to have two copies of PE, the original one and the SE.

Drop me aline at [email protected]

pretty sure I can part with one. You only need the original.....all patches are available on line at PE HQ.

--------------------

Canuck

'SINE MENS, SINE DOLOR'

3430 posts before that dark day!!!
"Ain't nothin in this world for free.......except oxygen.....and even that is wasted on some!!"

Posts: 190 | From: Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged

All times are MST (US)  

Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | COMBATSIM.COM Home

COMBATSIM.COM, INC. All Rights Reserved.