my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  COMBATSIM.COM Forum Archive   » Game Discussions (Title-specific)   » MS Combat Flight Simulator 2   » Bombers have no cockpits

Author Topic: Bombers have no cockpits
Cas141
Member # 5488

posted 12-23-2000 02:44 PM     Profile for Cas141   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
S! Not long owned this sim . I ewnt to fly the bombers just now and there are no cockpits shown, ust the view forward. Is this what it should be or am i doing something wrong? All the fighters seem OK
Private_Ryan
Member # 8012

posted 12-23-2000 03:15 PM     Profile for Private_Ryan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
No, nothing wrong.
You were not supposed to fly the bombers, so there is no interior view. A simple trick in the .Air files made it possible.
There are alot of good panels for these planes on the net to install.

Posts: 63 | From: Holland | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged
TBird66
Member # 4720

posted 12-23-2000 05:40 PM     Profile for TBird66   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
But don't make a search for virtual cockpits. They are not available for the AI-planes.
And from what i've read, they are only available in planes that where build from "scratch", means that you can't add them to existing planes.

TBird

Posts: 350 | From: Germany | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged
Cas141
Member # 5488

posted 12-24-2000 04:21 PM     Profile for Cas141   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Thanks for the input chaps

All times are MST (US)  

Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | COMBATSIM.COM Home

COMBATSIM.COM, INC. All Rights Reserved.