my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  COMBATSIM.COM Forum Archive   » Game Discussions (Title-specific)   » MS Combat Flight Simulator 2   » nibbo's contrails ??

Author Topic: nibbo's contrails ??
SkyBoss
Member # 1968

posted 12-19-2000 09:11 AM     Profile for SkyBoss     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hey nibbo or anyone ... can the contrails be added to any plane or are they just for the AM62Zero .. ?
Thanks ....
SB....OUT.....

[This message has been edited by SkyBoss (edited 12-19-2000).]

Posts: 156 | From: Daytona Beach Fla. | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged
nibbio
Member # 7579

posted 12-19-2000 01:12 PM     Profile for nibbio   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Any place on any plane.
From the readme:
"You can easily edit the .dp file of another aircraft in order to add contrails (sections [EXTRA.0] and [EXTRA.1])"
Modify the x,y,z coordinates to place the origin of the contrail where you prefer
Ciao,
nibbio

Posts: 166 | From: Italy | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged
SkyBoss
Member # 1968

posted 12-19-2000 10:57 PM     Profile for SkyBoss     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
hmm thanks nibbo..but i'm not that smart with this stuff.i'll just keep a eye out for someone to do one for the fu41a..thanks again for all your work ..i use them all..now come kill me.. dont give me that i cant fly stuff i'm a easy target just ask anyone who has flew against me ....
Posts: 156 | From: Daytona Beach Fla. | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged

All times are MST (US)  

Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | COMBATSIM.COM Home

COMBATSIM.COM, INC. All Rights Reserved.