my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  COMBATSIM.COM Forum Archive   » Game Discussions (Title-specific)   » MS Combat Flight Simulator 2   » Attention: Spindry

Author Topic: Attention: Spindry
Schultz3
Member # 8071

posted 12-18-2000 06:03 AM     Profile for Schultz3   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Spinny,
Saw your posts on Delphi regarding a P-38J and G models that you had made. As the P-38 is the great (greatest?) WWII fighter I would like to get these.....could you post them again please? Your old links for them are no good. Also would you consisder doing the "L" model?

P.S. Nice job on the Navy/Marine version of the B-25. D/l'ed it lastnight.

Posts: 32 | From: Monroe, MI | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged
SpinDry
Member # 7379

posted 12-18-2000 06:41 AM     Profile for SpinDry   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Sure, I'll have something back up in a day or two. They're still very much beta, and I do have an L model in the works as well that's more like alpha, but they exist for what they're worth right now. Been collecting feedback from some of my old cronies but haven't had time to re-calc the tweaks yet. I'll post here when I get the "latest" versions uploaded, deal?
Posts: 296 | From: Rome, NY, USA | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged
Schultz3
Member # 8071

posted 12-18-2000 12:01 PM     Profile for Schultz3   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Deal!
Thanks.

Posts: 32 | From: Monroe, MI | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged

All times are MST (US)  

Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | COMBATSIM.COM Home

COMBATSIM.COM, INC. All Rights Reserved.