my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  COMBATSIM.COM Forum Archive   » Game Discussions (Title-specific)   » MS Combat Flight Simulator 2   » FSDS-made Kate update

Author Topic: FSDS-made Kate update
Blond_Knight
Member # 67

posted 12-15-2000 09:51 PM     Profile for Blond_Knight     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
So far, so good Kamerades, here's a rough assembly of the main parts. I still need to make the prop, gear, and other small parts, learn to texture, and buy Aircraft Animator.

------------------
See-Decide-Attack-Reverse

Posts: 1093 | From: Richmond Va - Capital of the Confederacy | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
DaBaTT
Member # 895

posted 12-16-2000 08:20 AM     Profile for DaBaTT   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hey!
I thought FSDS was supposed to do all that stuff?

DaBaTT
=======================================
Ever dance with the devil by the pale moonlite

Posts: 186 | From: Naples, Fl, USA | Registered: Nov 1999  |  IP: Logged
Wingman
Member # 5671

posted 12-16-2000 05:31 PM     Profile for Wingman   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Blond_Knight is that used to edit the .air files, or what do you use FSDS for. And also where can I get some info on FSDS?
Posts: 215 | From: Pekin, Indiana, United States | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged
Blond_Knight
Member # 67

posted 12-16-2000 05:57 PM     Profile for Blond_Knight     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
You can use AIRED to edit the .AIR files, although I believe FSDS helps you make them for your new A/C. Checkout the Abacus site for more info. http://www.abacuspub.com

------------------
See-Decide-Attack-Reverse

Posts: 1093 | From: Richmond Va - Capital of the Confederacy | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged

All times are MST (US)  

Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | COMBATSIM.COM Home

COMBATSIM.COM, INC. All Rights Reserved.