my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  COMBATSIM.COM Forum Archive   » Game Discussions (Title-specific)   » MS Combat Flight Simulator 2   » Very Good Site for Newbies and Alike!

Author Topic: Very Good Site for Newbies and Alike!
Aladar
Member # 6278

posted 12-14-2000 09:06 PM     Profile for Aladar   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Visit my new site! It has reviews of CFSII and FSDOE. http://flightsimhangar.homestead.com/main.html But I thought that maybe I could get some opinions. What do you think? Right now the only thing that you can go to is the CFSII site and the screenshots section within it (click on the thumbnails to view the enlarged pic ) and of course, the FSDOE section, but dont click on the screenshots part in there. The main link and the e-mail link also work. Tell me what you think so far! Its not done yet.

[This message has been edited by Aladar (edited 12-14-2000).]

TBird66
Member # 4720

posted 12-15-2000 01:40 AM     Profile for TBird66   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Very nice site, Aladar!
But there are two points that I would like to criticise (or ask):
1. The links in the text sections are to dark. I can barely identify them.
2. I know you're in favour of SDOE. I have this game too, and I must admit that all the add-on planes are awesome. But, you did not mention the "over-sensible" controls in SDOE (this issue was the reason why I stopped playing SDOE). Has this been fixed?

TBird

Posts: 350 | From: Germany | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged
Aladar
Member # 6278

posted 12-15-2000 05:39 AM     Profile for Aladar   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I never expirienced those problems.

All times are MST (US)  

Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | COMBATSIM.COM Home

COMBATSIM.COM, INC. All Rights Reserved.