my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  COMBATSIM.COM Forum Archive   » Game Discussions (Title-specific)   » MS Combat Flight Simulator 2   » What's up with the clouds?

Author Topic: What's up with the clouds?
dwitt
Member # 2844

posted 12-14-2000 08:16 AM     Profile for dwitt   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Are clouds random in the campaign, or do I need to set them up before hand? Every day seems to be bright and sunny so far in the campaigns.
Posts: 312 | From: alexandria, ky usa | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged
Doc Halliday
Member # 1242

posted 12-14-2000 09:05 AM     Profile for Doc Halliday     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I have found that most of the campaign missions are clear and sunny. They are adjustable though. Open up the mission in the mission builder and edit the "general parameters" I think that's what they called it. Remember to save the mission with the same name and make sure it's in the campaign folder...You'll have to overwrite the original. I find that clouds KILL my fps so I prefer them off anyway...
Posts: 121 | From: Syracuse, NY | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged

All times are MST (US)  

Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | COMBATSIM.COM Home

COMBATSIM.COM, INC. All Rights Reserved.