my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  COMBATSIM.COM Forum Archive   » Game Discussions (Title-specific)   » MS Combat Flight Simulator 2   » Re-arming and refueling on the ground?

Author Topic: Re-arming and refueling on the ground?
Verde13
Member # 6613

posted 12-12-2000 01:02 PM     Profile for Verde13   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
This post mainly goes to jetninja who in a similar post at Falcon4 forum said that it has been done for cfs2
Holliday
Member # 3308

posted 12-12-2000 04:17 PM     Profile for Holliday   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I know fuel and ADFs have been added to all the stock airbases, but not rearm as far as I know. I will let Jetninja answer that last point. You can get the fuel/ADF add-on at Flightsim.com as well as other places. The same guy who made the fuel/ADF add-on also has added some airfields as well, so you might want to look for that too.

------------------
The only time you can have too much fuel is when you are on fire.

Posts: 139 | From: Wilmington NC USA | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged
JETninja
Member # 1400

posted 12-13-2000 12:24 AM     Profile for JETninja   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I've not done it yet, but a number have verified in my CFS2 forum. I think you just have to sit on the runway for X amount of time. I think it only works in MP.

Read this thread: www.cfsipgames.com/ubb/Forum9/HTML/000115.html

I currently have little time to play, only have maybe 3 hours in the sim itself! ( I help run the second largest AYSO in the USA, starting Allstars now and very busy helping 20 Coaches get going!) And most of that is Beta testing a new Campaign and Aircraft, you all will like it a lot! Great missions!

Cheers!

------------------
www.cfsipgames.com

[i]Der Gabelschwanz Teufel!
The Fork-Tailed Devil!

JET

Posts: 174 | From: SoCal, USA | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged
Essel
Member # 8011

posted 12-13-2000 11:26 AM     Profile for Essel   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
In Multiplayer, the plane will repair and rearm when you come to a full stop on a runway.
There is a bug tho: You can't rearm if you're not hit at all and out of ammo...

makes for funny "shoot me please" comments....

Posts: 34 | From: Montreal, Quebec | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged

All times are MST (US)  

Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | COMBATSIM.COM Home

COMBATSIM.COM, INC. All Rights Reserved.