my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  COMBATSIM.COM Forum Archive   » Game Discussions (Title-specific)   » MS Combat Flight Simulator 2   » Sea Hurricane! Final Stages

Author Topic: Sea Hurricane! Final Stages
Wingman
Member # 5671

posted 12-11-2000 07:44 AM     Profile for Wingman   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
This is my Sea Hurricane mkIIc in its final stages of being made. I can't remember but someone made one out of the old CFS1 hurricane, it was very unrealistic in its payloads. I still need to do some modifications, mainly adding 2 more rockets and changing the gun platform to 4 20mm cannons. Well here you are.

[This message has been edited by Wingman (edited 12-11-2000).]

Posts: 215 | From: Pekin, Indiana, United States | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged
MagenDavid
Member # 3784

posted 12-11-2000 07:49 AM     Profile for MagenDavid   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
i use the Sea Hurri a lot. Look forward to yor mod. Yes, the CFS1 Sea Hurr for CFS2 looked kind of goofy with the huge loadout.

Why can't AirBhuddha's P51 n P47 carry loadouts since i see it can b done for the Sea Hurri??

cheers

Wingman
Member # 5671

posted 12-11-2000 10:17 AM     Profile for Wingman   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I am sure the P-51 and that P-47 can have loadouts, but to do this it takes a while to position them correctly, so many numbers have to be put in correctly. It took me 2 hours just to put in those rockets. Putting in new numbers, testing, new numbers going back into game test, ece. I am also starting on a PBJ-1B (B-25b) with tailhook. And a Seafire IIIc.
Posts: 215 | From: Pekin, Indiana, United States | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged
JETninja
Member # 1400

posted 12-11-2000 10:49 AM     Profile for JETninja   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
It looks good for now, but if your serious about making planes get FS Design Pro and take advantage of CFS2's features. And with Version 1.5, there is no frame rate hit, actually it will improve by using the multi-model mode while your up close model will blow people away with details.....

it's only $30 at www.ebworld.com the Upgrade is free in the News section at www.abacuspub.com

Looking good, look forward to these in some missions.....
www.cfsipgames.com

[This message has been edited by JETninja (edited 12-11-2000).]

Posts: 174 | From: SoCal, USA | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged
Wingman
Member # 5671

posted 12-11-2000 02:06 PM     Profile for Wingman   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
JETninja does that program let you edit the .air files? Or how would you use it? I would love to have it, would like to change the Air filter on the bottom of the Hurricane.
MagenDavid
Member # 3784

posted 12-11-2000 08:22 PM     Profile for MagenDavid   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
coud some great guy come up with a program for adding new loadouts to your aircraft.. that'll b great
Gambit21
Member # 17

posted 12-12-2000 10:59 AM     Profile for Gambit21   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yuck.
Wingman
Member # 5671

posted 12-13-2000 03:59 PM     Profile for Wingman   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I don't know MagenDavid it would be great, doing my plane was hard.

All times are MST (US)  

Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | COMBATSIM.COM Home

COMBATSIM.COM, INC. All Rights Reserved.