my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  COMBATSIM.COM Forum Archive   » Game Discussions (Title-specific)   » MS Combat Flight Simulator 2   » Status Please of Nibbio's Water Flak?

Author Topic: Status Please of Nibbio's Water Flak?
Speedbrake
Member # 2011

posted 12-05-2000 09:19 AM     Profile for Speedbrake   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Nibbio, it has been a few days since you posted your great screens of the low level flak bursts sending up water splashes. Where do you stand as far as releasing the mod?

Thanks for all the time and effort you are putting into this simulation to make it look even better.

Posts: 310 | From: Fort Worth, TX USA | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged
nibbio
Member # 7579

posted 12-05-2000 09:51 AM     Profile for nibbio   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Final release very soon... sorry for not being more specific.
Sh*t happens, and I don't want to disappoint anyone.
Let's just say before the weekend, and take into account that I'm leaving early for a looong ski weekend in the Alps
(not to worry, I'm planning another goody for the following week as well)
Thanks for asking!
Ciao,
nibbio http://web.tiscalinet.it/jobim/cfs2

Posts: 166 | From: Italy | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged
TBird66
Member # 4720

posted 12-05-2000 09:53 AM     Profile for TBird66   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Couldn't you borrow a laptop for this weekend and work on in the alps
Posts: 350 | From: Germany | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged
nibbio
Member # 7579

posted 12-05-2000 10:11 AM     Profile for nibbio   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
ROFLMAO!
I can just picture it... the laptop falling in the blood red snow... and the wife dropping a big knife and walking away...

Posts: 166 | From: Italy | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged
Blond_Knight
Member # 67

posted 12-05-2000 12:35 PM     Profile for Blond_Knight     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Wow the Alps, must be nice man. Tell me, is it true or just a US urban legend that the Alps are populated by Olympic womens bikini ski teams?

Love your oil slick mod man.

------------------
See-Decide-Attack-Reverse

Posts: 1093 | From: Richmond Va - Capital of the Confederacy | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
bonzo
Member # 2124

posted 12-05-2000 03:00 PM     Profile for bonzo   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
skiing in the the alp's flight sim's italian food(my favorite)... dude your living the good life!
Posts: 97 | From: santa barbra calif | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged
Lud von Pipper
Member # 82

posted 12-05-2000 04:29 PM     Profile for Lud von Pipper   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hey Nibbio!
May be we will meet up there during the weekeend!
Hope you'll enjoy your holyday as much as I'm gonna be
LvP

Posts: 273 | From: Italy | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
OldFrenchy
Member # 7658

posted 12-05-2000 04:34 PM     Profile for OldFrenchy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Can't wait for the mod, Nibbio- to hell with the Alps. They'll Always be there!
Where in the Alps are you going? I used to tramp around there in the old days.

OldFrenchy

Posts: 39 | From: USA | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged
BurninVernon
Member # 3813

posted 12-05-2000 05:49 PM     Profile for BurninVernon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
God the Alps sure sound better then the San Bernardino mountains where I grew up. Although Mt. San Gorgonio is like 13,000 feet tall. Shoot in Las Vegas there is only 1 mountain with any snow on it. I gotta drive to CA or Utah or Tahoe for real snow. ;-( The alps would be cool! Nibbio does deserve a vacation I think for all his great mods!

BurninVernon out...

Posts: 34 | From: Las Vegas, NV USA | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged
Giovanni
Member # 8222

posted 12-05-2000 06:56 PM     Profile for Giovanni   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Crud. Thats shoots down my theory that CA took all our snow. Pity.
Posts: 5 | From: Alaska | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged
OldFrenchy
Member # 7658

posted 12-05-2000 09:52 PM     Profile for OldFrenchy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
BurninVernon-
I've climbed Mt. Whitney 5 times from all angles (trails) and you will always get your fill of snow up in the Sierra high country.
BTW, one July 4th I ran into Chuck Yeager while on a solo backpack to My Whitney over the 'Mitre' near Sky Blue Lake. He was with the head of thr Forest Service and a bunch of Rangers fishing the best lakes- in this case the middle Crabtree Lake. He must've been in his seventies but was packing his own gear like everyone else. No livestock up there. It was quite inspiring!

OldFrenchy

Posts: 39 | From: USA | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged

All times are MST (US)  

Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | COMBATSIM.COM Home

COMBATSIM.COM, INC. All Rights Reserved.