my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  COMBATSIM.COM Forum Archive   » Game Discussions (Title-specific)   » MS Combat Flight Simulator 2   » Flight Sim Design Studio at EB

Author Topic: Flight Sim Design Studio at EB
Blond_Knight
Member # 67

posted 12-04-2000 04:15 PM     Profile for Blond_Knight     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Kamerades!

Boy did I get a deal today. I was passing through EB today whilst Xmas shopping for the Wife, when what did I see on the shelf but FSDS!
Remember that this is the same app on the Abacus site selling for about $65.00 W/O the manual...at EB its $30.00 with a nice glued manual.
My only other 3D experience was with the Halflife editor, and so far FSDS "seems" easier. Although Ive had trouble placing textures properly, which has less powerful controls for texture placement than the HL editor.
So far so good, if you've turned your nose up at other Abacus products like me, you'll be plesantly surprised by FSDS...and now back to my Kate.

------------------
See-Decide-Attack-Reverse

Posts: 1093 | From: Richmond Va - Capital of the Confederacy | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
AxA
Member # 83

posted 12-04-2000 07:41 PM     Profile for AxA   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Keep me posted on the "Kate's" progress!

AxA http://www.FlyAndFight.com

Posts: 380 | From: Miami, FL | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
Blond_Knight
Member # 67

posted 12-04-2000 07:50 PM     Profile for Blond_Knight     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Axa!
NP Kamerade, nice site BTW. I found this nice line drawing this afternoon to build her on.

------------------
See-Decide-Attack-Reverse

[This message has been edited by Blond_Knight (edited 12-04-2000).]

Posts: 1093 | From: Richmond Va - Capital of the Confederacy | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged

All times are MST (US)  

Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | COMBATSIM.COM Home

COMBATSIM.COM, INC. All Rights Reserved.