my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  COMBATSIM.COM Forum Archive   » Game Discussions (Title-specific)   » MS Combat Flight Simulator 2   » Darwin and Your Wingman; A Study in Natural Selection.

Author Topic: Darwin and Your Wingman; A Study in Natural Selection.
buchstabe-bub
Member # 7704

posted 11-26-2000 06:40 AM     Profile for buchstabe-bub   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Look at this! Not one, but two stupid Wingmen running into each other. I could have sworn that the last radio transmission went something like, "Hey Moe, nyuk-nyuk-nyuk-nyuk."

------------------
So I say, let their true fates be the stuff of legends and their death in service their legacy. S!

Posts: 118 | From: Columbus, GA, USA | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged
WildSpin
Member # 7906

posted 11-26-2000 09:21 AM     Profile for WildSpin   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hi, on my first campaign mission, when I was starting my engine, I suddenly heard a lot of screaming and noise on the radio. I looked around and saw three burning aircraft falling down.

Oh oh, we are under attack I thought, until i realized that all three of my wingmen had crashed into each other at the same time!

If it had not been for that angry CO I would have aborted that mission

Crash!
Member # 7653

posted 11-26-2000 11:01 AM     Profile for Crash!   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
In quick combat, the AI winggies are essential. They occupying the other enemy fighters until I can get to them. Otherwise I'd have 4 enemy fighters after me. (They occasionally even get a kill before they bite the dust.) Since they aren't flying in formation, it takes a little longer for them to find each other and collide.
Posts: 54 | From: Schenectady, NY, USA | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged

All times are MST (US)  

Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | COMBATSIM.COM Home

COMBATSIM.COM, INC. All Rights Reserved.