my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  COMBATSIM.COM Forum Archive   » Game Discussions (Title-specific)   » MS Combat Flight Simulator 2   » Hehe, just wait till you poor buggers get B17-2 on your HD's (Page 2)

This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2 

Author Topic: Hehe, just wait till you poor buggers get B17-2 on your HD's
gatt
Member # 123

posted 11-28-2000 11:14 AM     Profile for gatt   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
CC Ming, I was in full realism. I was wondering why Wayward didnt put FM settings between the options.

Anyway, no flames, just my opinion. With real hard settings the sim would simply rock!

Ming_123UK
Member # 7155

posted 11-30-2000 04:25 AM     Profile for Ming_123UK   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Gatt - I see exactly what you mean, too busy having fun to notice the rocket propulsion system, even with the drop tank still on. Does seem to sag eventually but...

What's it all about? Is it us? I'm not a P-47 buff but that does seem weird. My settings seem to be full real but the P-47, as you've said, seems to be a hot air balloon...

But then again, I thought that I had a bug that stopped the engine when I dropped my tank - teehee - so I live in hope that there's a simple answer to this worrying development <VBG>

Ming out.

Posts: 105 | From: London UK | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged
Twitch
Member # 75

posted 12-01-2000 10:20 AM     Profile for Twitch   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Ya know what? Everyone THINKS they want to fly bombers. We made mods to Aces Of The Pacific and Aces Over Europe so the bombers would be flyable. They weren't fun to fly.
B-172 will be cool at 1st and we'll all go "wow" as we mess around with the articulated crewmen with A.I. so smart that they even pick their noses. But the bottom line is we'll all be flying the fighters in short order with many of us using the B-17s as targets. Bomber flying in sims is a dud!

Posts: 638 | From: L.A. CA U.S.A. | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
MagenDavid
Member # 3784

posted 12-02-2000 10:08 PM     Profile for MagenDavid   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
lol
ArgonV
Member # 5888

posted 12-02-2000 10:38 PM     Profile for ArgonV   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Actually, I loved flying bobmers in AoE and AotP! I wanted that to happen for sooo long. I am a bomber fanatic! I bought SDOE JUST so I could fly the bombers. Bombers are FUN AS HECK TO FLY! Loved them ever since SWOTL came out. When B-17II hits the states I will be getting it hands down.
Posts: 359 | From: League City, Texas, USA | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged

All times are MST (US)
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2 

Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | COMBATSIM.COM Home

COMBATSIM.COM, INC. All Rights Reserved.