my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  COMBATSIM.COM Forum Archive   » Game Discussions (Title-specific)   » MS Combat Flight Simulator 2   » HELP!! saitek cyborg 3d usb

Author Topic: HELP!! saitek cyborg 3d usb
cwfromlnj
Member # 8172

posted 11-25-2000 03:26 AM     Profile for cwfromlnj   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
cant get this fargin thing to work. i didnt get a driver cd with it..... so i cant use that. go to the saitek us site, its been down for 2 days. try to DL (SGE 1.4) from the uk site, then do the install. after reboot it asks me to plug in a model xxxxxx STEERING WHEEL, even though i specified the cyborg 3d usb at the start of the install.
i just want to play this game, keyboard sucks. im new to joysticks/flight sims/computers. great combo huh? ANY help would be greatly appreciated thanks

Posts: 2 | From: waukesha, wi, usa | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged
crawlmjk
Member # 7170

posted 11-25-2000 04:19 AM     Profile for crawlmjk   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Go to:
http://www.saitekhelp.com/

Post your question on forum under Cyborg section. The site is for primarily for Saitek X36 users but they should be able to help you w/your Cyborg.

cwfromlnj
Member # 8172

posted 11-25-2000 04:51 AM     Profile for cwfromlnj   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
thanks

Posts: 2 | From: waukesha, wi, usa | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged

All times are MST (US)  

Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | COMBATSIM.COM Home

COMBATSIM.COM, INC. All Rights Reserved.