my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  COMBATSIM.COM Forum Archive   » Game Discussions (Title-specific)   » MS Combat Flight Simulator 2   » Can .CDP files update automatically or do i have to delete them first?

Author Topic: Can .CDP files update automatically or do i have to delete them first?
MagenDavid
Member # 3784

posted 11-24-2000 09:09 PM     Profile for MagenDavid   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
if i make changes to a .dp file, do i have to delete the .CDP file for it to create an updated one or will it update itself the next time i fly the plane?

SpinDry
Member # 7379

posted 11-24-2000 09:13 PM     Profile for SpinDry   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
If the timestamp on the .dp file is newer it will recreate the .cdp file when you "use" the aircraft. If you're installing downloaded .dp files from other sources it's best to delete the .cdp file as the date of the downloaded file might be older than the last one you used.

[This message has been edited by SpinDry (edited 11-24-2000).]

Posts: 296 | From: Rome, NY, USA | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged
MagenDavid
Member # 3784

posted 11-24-2000 09:21 PM     Profile for MagenDavid   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
THanks Spin !

that sounds right cos i notice they sometimes update on their own n yet there are posts that say they have to be deleted for changes to show. I guess your answer explains it.

cheers!

All times are MST (US)  

Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | COMBATSIM.COM Home

COMBATSIM.COM, INC. All Rights Reserved.