my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  COMBATSIM.COM Forum Archive   » Game Discussions (Title-specific)   » MS Combat Flight Simulator 2   » Drop bombs .mdl files

Author Topic: Drop bombs .mdl files
roglof
Member # 7324

posted 11-18-2000 02:32 PM     Profile for roglof   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I have have been trying to figur hove to drop bombs from imported aircrafts.

In my case I could load bombs to the Lanc but i can't drop them.

Since I can load them I already know how to make that work (edit the .dp)

I did't know howe to make the drop work so I did some testing with the Liberator files, I imported the liberator (.mdl) and renamed it to Lancaster.mdl
When I selected my Lanc and whent to the strip for a take off the plane did indeed look like a Liberator and of course it should, but the bombs was know possible to drop.

So what am I talking about here? Well there is sometings in the new .mdl files that make a bombdrop possible and the old one's from CFS1 can't do that in CFS 2.

Does any one know how to edit those new mdl or the old mdl?

Posts: 22 | From: Sweden | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged
Arclight
Member # 7244

posted 11-18-2000 03:11 PM     Profile for Arclight   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Do you have Lanc for CFS2?

Thx
Arc

Posts: 73 | From: A Small Cow & Oil Town Out West (An Old P-38 Base) | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged
roglof
Member # 7324

posted 11-18-2000 03:29 PM     Profile for roglof   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
What I have is the ones for CFS/FS98 that I downloaded from http://www.simviation.com

Do a search on that site and you will find a bunch of them.

Posts: 22 | From: Sweden | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged

All times are MST (US)  

Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | COMBATSIM.COM Home

COMBATSIM.COM, INC. All Rights Reserved.