my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  COMBATSIM.COM Forum Archive   » Game Discussions (Title-specific)   » MS Combat Flight Simulator 2   » Pitching up and down

Author Topic: Pitching up and down
GrimaceNFO
Member # 7928

posted 11-12-2000 06:30 PM     Profile for GrimaceNFO   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Just got CFS2 and I'm having a strange problem. When turning hard in the American fighters the nose seems to pitch up and down while in the turn. Has anyone else experienced this and know whatthe cause is? Thanks. Mark
Posts: 4 | From: USA | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged
Nimits
Member # 7442

posted 11-12-2000 06:33 PM     Profile for Nimits   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yeah, it seems the planes pitch up and down alot. Maybe its because they are simulating NAVAL aviation. He he.
Wells
Member # 7315

posted 11-12-2000 08:11 PM     Profile for Wells   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
It's the gyroscopic effect of the propeller. When you pitch down, nose goes left, yaw left, nose goes up.
MagenDavid
Member # 3784

posted 11-12-2000 10:58 PM     Profile for MagenDavid   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
i'm not an expert but what i can tell u is that the game is like that. evryone experiences the same thing. u can't yank the joystick in CFS2. u juz have to be a better flyer n make use of those rudders..

All times are MST (US)  

Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | COMBATSIM.COM Home

COMBATSIM.COM, INC. All Rights Reserved.