my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  COMBATSIM.COM Forum Archive   » Game Discussions (Title-specific)   » MS Combat Flight Simulator 2   » Wingmen Bombing and Strafing

Author Topic: Wingmen Bombing and Strafing
TMO
Member # 7858

posted 11-08-2000 09:33 PM     Profile for TMO   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Guys,

I'm having problems getting my wingman to bomb and strafe any ships or ground targets. I've tried hitting the A key after they say they've spotted ground targets but no luck. I've hit the T key to cycle tactical modes and selected the ship to attack then hit the A key and they still do dry run passes without firing.

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks in advance.

T-Mo

curlytop
Member # 7691

posted 11-09-2000 03:38 PM     Profile for curlytop   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I dunno what the problem is with the wingmen .. once in a while they will attack on command without hesitation

Other times I'll get a bunch of "Can't comply" .. "Maybe tomorrow" .. "Got a full grocery cart already" --- After giving a few 'On my wing' commands I'll give another attack order. Sometime it works, sometimes it doesn't

Posts: 76 | From: Jackson, TN, USA | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged

All times are MST (US)  

Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | COMBATSIM.COM Home

COMBATSIM.COM, INC. All Rights Reserved.