my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  COMBATSIM.COM Forum Archive   » Game Discussions (Title-specific)   » MS Combat Flight Simulator 2   » plane views

Author Topic: plane views
Furball
Member # 7731

posted 11-05-2000 02:35 AM     Profile for Furball   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
hi all does anyone know if u can view other planes in the game while u are playing like in EAW? i really miss this. cheers furball out.
Posts: 11 | From: bedfordshire_uk | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged
TBird66
Member # 4720

posted 11-05-2000 02:57 AM     Profile for TBird66   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yes, you can. Pres ctrl+F4 for chase view, then tab or ctrl+tab to cycle through ground objects/aircraft. But don't forget to activate autopilot or your enjoyment won't last very long

TBird

Posts: 350 | From: Germany | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged
Furball
Member # 7731

posted 11-05-2000 07:17 AM     Profile for Furball   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
cheers mate
Posts: 11 | From: bedfordshire_uk | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged
the Gremlin
Member # 476

posted 11-05-2000 08:06 AM     Profile for the Gremlin   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
How do you activate autopilot ?
Help a CFS2 newbie.

the Gremlin

Posts: 242 | From: st.Maarten,NH, Holland | Registered: Oct 1999  |  IP: Logged
TBird66
Member # 4720

posted 11-05-2000 10:46 AM     Profile for TBird66   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
You can assign these keys in the games menue. It's a column with several autopilot commands. I've assigned them to the keyb. buttons 1 to 5.

TBird

Bandit~six
Member # 7652

posted 11-05-2000 06:42 PM     Profile for Bandit~six   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
S ! all
TBird66.
Are you getting Auto pilot to activate ?
I have tried assigning varius keys to auto pilot including 1,2,3,4 etc. Get a tone but no auto control of the crate.
Any further ideas guys.
Thanx.

TBird66
Member # 4720

posted 11-05-2000 10:55 PM     Profile for TBird66   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Bandit,
theres a command called "main autopilot switch" or similar. I've assigned it to button 1. The other commands are ass. on 2 and the folllowing buttons. I think the secret is to first activate autopilot with the main switch (#1) and then activate the autopilot functions you want (keep level, keep direction....)

TBird

All times are MST (US)  

Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | COMBATSIM.COM Home

COMBATSIM.COM, INC. All Rights Reserved.