my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  COMBATSIM.COM Forum Archive   » Game Discussions (Title-specific)   » MS Combat Flight Simulator 2   » Direct X

Author Topic: Direct X
curlytop
Member # 7691

posted 11-04-2000 11:56 PM     Profile for curlytop   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Did CFS2 come with the latest direct x file? If not, might it help smooth out my simulation and where can I get it?

Posts: 76 | From: Jackson, TN, USA | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged
OldFrenchy
Member # 7658

posted 11-05-2000 12:23 AM     Profile for OldFrenchy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
DirectX 7 is supplied with the sim.

oldFrenchy

Posts: 39 | From: USA | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged
curlytop
Member # 7691

posted 11-06-2000 01:59 AM     Profile for curlytop   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I went to the MS site and downloaded the 7.0A upgrade that is supposed to make 7.0 better. But when I tried to install it, got a message saying that a newer version was currently installed?

Oh well..

Ming_123UK
Member # 7155

posted 11-06-2000 03:48 AM     Profile for Ming_123UK   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
>I went to the MS site and downloaded the 7.0A upgrade that is supposed to make 7.0 better. But when I tried to install it, got a message saying that a newer version was currently installed?

Normal if you're on ME...

Posts: 105 | From: London UK | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged
curlytop
Member # 7691

posted 11-06-2000 12:50 PM     Profile for curlytop   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Who said I was on you?

No, really .. I'm running Windows98, so it sounds like the direct x off the CD is the latest version

All times are MST (US)  

Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | COMBATSIM.COM Home

COMBATSIM.COM, INC. All Rights Reserved.