my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  COMBATSIM.COM Forum Archive   » Game Discussions (Title-specific)   » MS Combat Flight Simulator 2   » Weather In Campaign - Is There Any?

Author Topic: Weather In Campaign - Is There Any?
LhW
Member # 7457

posted 11-04-2000 07:15 PM     Profile for LhW   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I have played a few campaign missions, and it seems to always be clear. Does the weather ever change?

- LhW

Aviar
Member # 3297

posted 11-04-2000 09:36 PM     Profile for Aviar   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I posted the following on another forum:

"It's easy (but very time-consuming) to change the weather in the campaigns.
Remember, the campaign missions are just single missions linked together. All of these missions can be edited through the mission builder.(You need to do a full install to access the mission builder.)

Then, just load a campaign mission, change the weather to your liking and save the mission. Done.

You can also make other changes (make things easier, harder, more interesting, etc.) to these missions and you've got a whole new campaign."

Aviar

Posts: 196 | From: Bergen County, NJ USA | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged

All times are MST (US)  

Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | COMBATSIM.COM Home

COMBATSIM.COM, INC. All Rights Reserved.