my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  COMBATSIM.COM Forum Archive   » Game Discussions (Title-specific)   » MS Combat Flight Simulator 2   » Zero sights--------->

Author Topic: Zero sights--------->
68 Romeo
Member # 7625

posted 11-04-2000 03:34 PM     Profile for 68 Romeo     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
http://www.1avenue.com/capper/Downloads/A6M5%20%20Zero.zip http://www.1avenue.com/capper/Downloads/A6M2%20Zero.zip
All 3d no 2d yet

Posts: 58 | From: Pennsylvania | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged
Pasha
Member # 3391

posted 11-04-2000 05:39 PM     Profile for Pasha   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Woohoo! Thanks dood!

*click* 120
*click* 120
*click* 0
*click* 0

Pasha

SR
Member # 7183

posted 11-05-2000 06:08 AM     Profile for SR   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
It's nice and I am using it . But I enclosed a pic here to show u what it looks like . Look closly and you will see that the circle is broken up , worse in the game .

I run 1024 by 768 , nVidia gelforce 256 32mb , 6.31 driver . It is very good looking out of the game just looking at it , any ideas why the line gets broken in the game ?

Posts: 142 | From: Michigan , USA | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged
68 Romeo
Member # 7625

posted 11-05-2000 06:56 AM     Profile for 68 Romeo     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I dont know if settings is a factor or not?
I run 1600 1200 all details max.How it looks here is how it looks in the game for me,very smooth.Increase you res. and see how it looks then,infact crank everything max and test it.It could be when doing these sights,
two versions should be made.High and low res.

Fishbed77
Member # 1035

posted 11-05-2000 09:18 AM     Profile for Fishbed77   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I have a question. Can you set up CFS2 so that you have the differect gunsights in different aircraft? For example, the Zero gunsight in the Zero and the Hellcat gunsight in the Hellcat? Or do will all the aircraft use any new gunsight I install?
bonzo
Member # 2124

posted 11-05-2000 12:53 PM     Profile for bonzo   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
good point!...answer please
Posts: 97 | From: santa barbra calif | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged
68 Romeo
Member # 7625

posted 11-05-2000 02:19 PM     Profile for 68 Romeo     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
You will find each individual aircraft folder
has a texture folder.In each texture folder is a gunsight file.That folder is where you put these files.That is the virtual cockpit sight.Each aircraft has its own virtual sight.Wich means after putting in the hellcat sight,you will have that sight in virtual cp view.Start another session and fly the zero and you will find its not using the hellcat sight its using the zero sight.
So yes install all the various sights and you will have a different sight for each aircraft.Dont confuse these sights with the 2D sight,wich goes in the main texture folder.Theres only one 2D sight,wich all the aircraft use in 2D view,but in virtual view they each can have there own unique sight.Sorry for rambling on.

bonzo
Member # 2124

posted 11-05-2000 03:09 PM     Profile for bonzo   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
thank's
Posts: 97 | From: santa barbra calif | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged

All times are MST (US)  

Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | COMBATSIM.COM Home

COMBATSIM.COM, INC. All Rights Reserved.