my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  COMBATSIM.COM Forum Archive   » Game Discussions (Title-specific)   » MS Combat Flight Simulator 2   » CSF2 does not recognize CD to start program

Author Topic: CSF2 does not recognize CD to start program
Patrocles
Member # 7608

posted 11-02-2000 07:22 PM     Profile for Patrocles   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
CSF2 program cannot recognize the CD to start the program. The error message said to look at the read.me file to fix this problem but nothing was noted in said file. Anyone else have this problem, and if so, what can be done for a fix?
JAS49
Member # 7611

posted 11-02-2000 07:27 PM     Profile for JAS49   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Which CD are you using to run the game 1 or 2? In order to play the game, you have to use CD #2.

Posts: 24 | From: Inwood, WV,USA | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged
fodder
Member # 636

posted 11-03-2000 10:28 AM     Profile for fodder   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Make sure you aren't using Adaptec's Direct CD software.

If you are using anything along those lines for a CD-RW burner, disableit/uninstall it and try again.

I had the same problem untill I disabled mine.

Good luck.

-Fodder

Guz
Member # 912

posted 11-03-2000 01:53 PM     Profile for Guz   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Patrocles:

Go to megagames.com and get the cd crack. Save your CD.

Guz

Posts: 43 | From: Frisco, Texas | Registered: Nov 1999  |  IP: Logged
Patrocles
Member # 7608

posted 11-03-2000 02:20 PM     Profile for Patrocles   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Thanks for the help! The comp is using Adeptec Direct CD software. I'll try the disable software option and also take a look at the CD crack program.

All times are MST (US)  

Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | COMBATSIM.COM Home

COMBATSIM.COM, INC. All Rights Reserved.