my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  COMBATSIM.COM Forum Archive   » Game Discussions (Title-specific)   » MS Combat Flight Simulator 2   » Can we drop one bomb at a time?

Author Topic: Can we drop one bomb at a time?
Lawry Playle
Member # 7373

posted 11-01-2000 09:37 AM     Profile for Lawry Playle   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Says it all really. It seems such a waste to drop two at once, especially with my aiming I see that you can do it with the drop tanks but it doesnt allow you too with the bombs.
Lawry Playle

Posts: 35 | From: Sandbach,Cheshire,UK | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged
Valkyrie
Member # 2026

posted 11-01-2000 10:13 AM     Profile for Valkyrie     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I use backspace to select which bomb I want to use, then hit the enter key. Only the bomb I choose will drop. Unfortunately, if we want to make a few consecutive drops, we'll have to repeat the procedure. (hit backspace and enter, then backspace again, then enter again to drop 2 bombs)
Posts: 145 | From: Madison, Wisconsin, USA | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged
curlytop
Member # 7691

posted 11-01-2000 09:18 PM     Profile for curlytop   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hey Valkyrie .. Does that work on all planes for you? I just tried it with the Wildcat using backspace then enter and it still dropped both bombs

Posts: 76 | From: Jackson, TN, USA | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged
Lawry Playle
Member # 7373

posted 11-02-2000 04:57 AM     Profile for Lawry Playle   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Thanks Valkerie
But I think you might have missed my point.
Yes when youve selected bombs I have no problem droping them but it the total bomb load is 2 then I would have thought you could drop one at a time But as far as I can see you must always drop 2 That is if they are on the wings. I have seen with the Devastator (I think it was ;0 ) which started with a bomb load of 3, that you could select either the centre bomb, or both wing bombs.
So, my question still is, is it possible to select and drop One wing bomb at a time.

Lawry Playle

Posts: 35 | From: Sandbach,Cheshire,UK | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged
Pasha
Member # 3391

posted 11-02-2000 11:40 AM     Profile for Pasha   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I don't think so.

Pasha

Valkyrie
Member # 2026

posted 11-03-2000 12:29 AM     Profile for Valkyrie     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
oopps, sorry
Posts: 145 | From: Madison, Wisconsin, USA | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged

All times are MST (US)  

Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | COMBATSIM.COM Home

COMBATSIM.COM, INC. All Rights Reserved.