my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  COMBATSIM.COM Forum Archive   » Game Discussions (Title-specific)   » MS Combat Flight Simulator 2   » P40 add-on

Author Topic: P40 add-on
JG26Jabo
Member # 160

posted 11-01-2000 08:03 AM     Profile for JG26Jabo   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Ive unzipped into the a/c folder and I see all the files in there but no p40 in the selection....did I do something wrong?
Posts: 141 | From: Greers Ferry, Ar. USA | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
DaBaTT
Member # 895

posted 11-01-2000 08:36 AM     Profile for DaBaTT   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
you need to make a temp directory and unzip the p-40 zip file there then make a directory under you CFS2\aircraft\ directory say br_p40.
Then copy all the files from your temp dir to to br_p40 and presto! you can fly it..

DaBaTT
======================================
Ever dance with the devil bu the pale moonlite

[This message has been edited by DaBaTT (edited 11-01-2000).]

Posts: 186 | From: Naples, Fl, USA | Registered: Nov 1999  |  IP: Logged
Old Crow
Member # 6681

posted 11-01-2000 08:37 AM     Profile for Old Crow   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Create a folder, named whatever (ex. P-40K), then move the files and folders that were unzipped to your HD into it. It should work now.
JG26Jabo
Member # 160

posted 11-01-2000 08:56 AM     Profile for JG26Jabo   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Thanks
Posts: 141 | From: Greers Ferry, Ar. USA | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged

All times are MST (US)  

Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | COMBATSIM.COM Home

COMBATSIM.COM, INC. All Rights Reserved.