my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  COMBATSIM.COM Forum Archive   » Game Discussions (Title-specific)   » MS Combat Flight Simulator 2   » Shutdown Error...Strange Events.?

Author Topic: Shutdown Error...Strange Events.?
zipy
Member # 7467

posted 10-25-2000 09:14 PM     Profile for zipy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hi folks,
Here is an interesting phenomenon.After Im through flying the sim,I have noticed that if I press the "X" in the upper right screen my 'puter makes the Windows error sound and the prompt appears on my desktop stating..CFS has performed an illegal operation!
If I hit "Ctrl-C"..all is ok..the program closes normally.Hmmmmmm.
Dont get me wrong this game is the best..Im just slowly picking up on strange happeneings.Such as,when I land with my squadron all is ok except....my wingmen are sitting there violently bouncing on the ground...up and down they go..boink,boink...
I just reformatted and the game is noticably faster (probably cuz of corrupt files).Also the trick about "MSCONFIG" from Mudshark is awesome,my system has never been faster.
So then.My question is..Any of you guys picking up on "strange" happenings the more you play the Simulation,little things here and there?
Zipy

All times are MST (US)  

Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | COMBATSIM.COM Home

COMBATSIM.COM, INC. All Rights Reserved.