my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  COMBATSIM.COM Forum Archive   » Game Discussions (Title-specific)   » MS Combat Flight Simulator 2   » Dreamfleet Cessna

Author Topic: Dreamfleet Cessna
Valkyrie
Member # 2026

posted 10-24-2000 10:15 PM     Profile for Valkyrie     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Anybody installed the dreamfleet cessna yet ?
I tried to add it, and the plane will load up, but as I add the gauges, the game locks up everytime I load the cessna.
thanks

Posts: 145 | From: Madison, Wisconsin, USA | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged
redbaronace
Member # 7322

posted 10-25-2000 03:17 AM     Profile for redbaronace   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Valkyrie,

I think about half these people don't even know what a Cessna is. LOL. Try Avsim forum.

Joe

flyman
Member # 7537

posted 10-25-2000 11:09 AM     Profile for flyman   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I got the dreamfleet 172 running. There's a problem with some of the gauges so you have to rem them out in the cfg file. I can send you my cfg if you want.

Hertston
Member # 7363

posted 10-25-2000 01:21 PM     Profile for Hertston   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I'm obviously missing something. The Dreamfleet Cessna, the An-24RV and the Rambow/Chaffin DC-3 (and countless others) are wonderful add-ons - for FS2000.

But with the possible exception of the DC-3, why the hell would anybody want to install them in CFS 2 ?!

Posts: 246 | From: Torpoint, Cornwall, UK | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged
Valkyrie
Member # 2026

posted 10-25-2000 04:00 PM     Profile for Valkyrie     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
flyman,
I would like to have your cfg. thanks
[email protected]
BTW, which gauges have problems with CFS2 ? Will that be a big turndown ?
thanks
The reason to add planes is because I don't have FS2K, and it will be fun to fly other planes.

Posts: 145 | From: Madison, Wisconsin, USA | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged
Valkyrie
Member # 2026

posted 10-27-2000 07:51 PM     Profile for Valkyrie     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hi,
I managed to get the panel run. all I did was use the 182RG panel, and replace the 172's.
Now it runs great.

[This message has been edited by Valkyrie (edited 10-27-2000).]

All times are MST (US)  

Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | COMBATSIM.COM Home

COMBATSIM.COM, INC. All Rights Reserved.