my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  COMBATSIM.COM Forum Archive   » Game Discussions (Title-specific)   » MS Combat Flight Simulator 2   » Rudders

Author Topic: Rudders
Jeffg
Member # 721

posted 10-24-2000 01:29 PM     Profile for Jeffg   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I have a Suncom combo stick and throttle and have been trying to program rudders and nothing works.The manual says its keyboard 0 and keyboard enter but they don't work the rudders,does anyone know what commands work the rudders?When I use those commands I get view changes.
Posts: 46 | From: Ponte Vedra Beach,Fl USA | Registered: Oct 1999  |  IP: Logged
Patriot13
Member # 7350

posted 10-24-2000 01:41 PM     Profile for Patriot13   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Do you have autorudder checked off? If so, uncheck this and see if this works.
Posts: 12 | From: San Francisco, CA, USA | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged
Faustus
Member # 7510

posted 10-24-2000 01:47 PM     Profile for Faustus     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hmmm it may be because you have your Num Lock on... Try it while numlock is off. If that works then perhaps you should change your keyboard config so that rudder left/right is on other keys.

Good Luck!

Jeffg
Member # 721

posted 10-24-2000 02:09 PM     Profile for Jeffg   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
My num lock was off and auto rudder is off and still have no luck getting the rudders to work.Does the rudders move in a ext view like flaps and gear?
Posts: 46 | From: Ponte Vedra Beach,Fl USA | Registered: Oct 1999  |  IP: Logged
Nimits
Member # 7442

posted 10-24-2000 04:16 PM     Profile for Nimits   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Go into controller assignment and double check that everything is set up correctly.
Faustus
Member # 7510

posted 10-24-2000 04:18 PM     Profile for Faustus     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Jeffg,

Yes the rudder does move in external view -
sorry I couldn't be more help!

Faustus

All times are MST (US)  

Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | COMBATSIM.COM Home

COMBATSIM.COM, INC. All Rights Reserved.