my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  COMBATSIM.COM Forum Archive   » Game Discussions (Title-specific)   » MS Combat Flight Simulator 2   » AB - Add-on planes and campaign

Author Topic: AB - Add-on planes and campaign
dfritch
Member # 745

posted 10-23-2000 04:44 PM     Profile for dfritch   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Are the add on planes (ie, Dauntless) available in campaign? More accurately, are they supposed to be?

Secondly, can anyone get the Devastator or Dauntless of the carrier with a full load and torpedo, for example? If so, how?

------------------
A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Posts: 142 | From: Lenexa, Kansas USA | Registered: Oct 1999  |  IP: Logged
dfritch
Member # 745

posted 10-23-2000 04:46 PM     Profile for dfritch   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
By the way: Thanks for making a great game even better!!

------------------
A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Posts: 142 | From: Lenexa, Kansas USA | Registered: Oct 1999  |  IP: Logged
Nimits
Member # 7442

posted 10-23-2000 05:29 PM     Profile for Nimits   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
As for the bombers, I can't, at least not consistantly. (Of course, I couldn't in Pacific Air War, either.)
THEGhostrider
Member # 7494

posted 10-23-2000 09:19 PM     Profile for THEGhostrider   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I have Abacus BFM and PT. I can't get the scenery to work in CFS 2. Some of the planes are available for free flight (but not all?), and none of them seem to have guns! Help!

Thanks!

------------------
Andrew D. Mylander
"Ghostrider"

Posts: 72 | From: Stansbury Park, UT, USA | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged

All times are MST (US)  

Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | COMBATSIM.COM Home

COMBATSIM.COM, INC. All Rights Reserved.