my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  COMBATSIM.COM Forum Archive   » Game Discussions (Title-specific)   » MS Combat Flight Simulator 2   » Multiple monitors suport.

Author Topic: Multiple monitors suport.
Azul
Member # 5440

posted 10-22-2000 12:50 PM     Profile for Azul     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Does CFSII suport multiple monitors, like FS98/2000?
Thanks.

Posts: 30 | From: Santander, Cantabria, Spain | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged
Robert Dean
Member # 7330

posted 10-22-2000 12:55 PM     Profile for Robert Dean   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
God why would you require such setup? Are you doing a video wall show or a demo in a shop?
ecoli
Member # 467

posted 10-22-2000 01:00 PM     Profile for ecoli   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
He needs it just like I do. If you have a Matrox G400 dual display you can show your map on one screen and another you can see your virtual cockpit. This was supported on MS:CFS1.

------------------
"america the free? who ever told you that is your enemy!"
-RATM

Posts: 278 | From: Osaka Japan | Registered: Oct 1999  |  IP: Logged
Azul
Member # 5440

posted 10-22-2000 02:02 PM     Profile for Azul     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Robert, In FS98/2000, you can use many monitors at the same time (as many as video cards you have in yous system). You can put in any of those monitors anything you want. Views, cokpit, map etc. For esample if you got two monitors you can have one for cockpit and another for exterior views, imagine you have three. It is an excelent option for home made cockpits.
Posts: 30 | From: Santander, Cantabria, Spain | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged
Azul
Member # 5440

posted 10-22-2000 02:09 PM     Profile for Azul     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I dont know why but my previous post does not have everything i wrote... here is again

Robert, In FS98/2000, you can use many monitors at the same time (as many as video cards you have in yous system). You can put in any of those monitors anything you want. Views, cokpit, map etc. For esample if you got two monitors you can have one for cockpit and another for exterior views, imagine you have three then you can have one for front view, and two for side views. Imagine in CFSII having one for cockpit and other for padlock? .
It is an excelent option for home made cockpits.

Robert Dean
Member # 7330

posted 10-22-2000 02:13 PM     Profile for Robert Dean   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I see. Cool! I wish I could afford another card and have a more spacious room here. But my room is laready packed!
Mshock44
Member # 6900

posted 10-22-2000 02:51 PM     Profile for Mshock44   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I have an old ati pci card lying about, so we still need to know how to do it in CFS2? Maybe something to do with the config file?

All times are MST (US)  

Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | COMBATSIM.COM Home

COMBATSIM.COM, INC. All Rights Reserved.