my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  COMBATSIM.COM Forum Archive   » Game Discussions (Title-specific)   » MS Combat Flight Simulator 2   » stop flying the hurricaine mkI!

Author Topic: stop flying the hurricaine mkI!
bonzo
Member # 2124

posted 10-21-2000 02:14 PM     Profile for bonzo   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
it's a cheat plain an simple so if your flying it on the zone stop! if your considering it don't! people will look down on you as you will be nothing more than a cheating little weasel an I will unmercifully flame you!
Posts: 97 | From: santa barbra calif | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged
Mshock44
Member # 6900

posted 10-21-2000 02:17 PM     Profile for Mshock44   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Is it like a realistically performing plane, or like a uber-prop terminator? The original hurricane would be a handicap against anything but a wildcat. Although it IS somewhat off-theater, I wouldn't be surprised if a few were around in the pacific with the brits, it was a fairly old and prolific model at the start of the war.
Blond_Knight
Member # 67

posted 10-21-2000 02:21 PM     Profile for Blond_Knight     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I had actually thought about importing it and using it in Brit/Jap Burma missions.

------------------
See-Decide-Attack-Reverse

Posts: 1093 | From: Richmond Va - Capital of the Confederacy | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
Pasha
Member # 3391

posted 10-21-2000 03:36 PM     Profile for Pasha   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
hehe...someone got shot down by an imported plane..

I don't see why people would fly imported planes on the zone.. but then again, I don't fly there..

P

Viper18372
Member # 6383

posted 10-21-2000 06:18 PM     Profile for Viper18372   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Also, some f*cker has this mod where he can zoom anywhere in on second. I was on his six about to nail him when suddenly he shots me from behind.

~VIPER OUT

Posts: 171 | From: NY, USA | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged
Mshock44
Member # 6900

posted 10-21-2000 06:23 PM     Profile for Mshock44   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yeah, I hate the zone as it is, so I don't plan on putting up with it so I can watch cheating skilless thirteen year olds entertain themselves by ruining the game.
Is there a way to input ips manually, so we can simply coordinate games through the forum?

Viper18372
Member # 6383

posted 10-21-2000 06:35 PM     Profile for Viper18372   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yeah cheaters, I mean grow up.

Oh look I'm the best Corsair pilot in the world because I have a mod

~VIPER OUT

Posts: 171 | From: NY, USA | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged
SR
Member # 7183

posted 10-21-2000 07:13 PM     Profile for SR   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Viper18372:
Also, some f*cker has this mod where he can zoom anywhere in on second. I was on his six about to nail him when suddenly he shots me from behind.

~VIPER OUT

Try and find games that have the room restricted to stock airplanes setting set . Or host yourself , then you know you can have it set to on .

Anyone check that the "follow me" cheat doesn't work on CFS2 ? I know they used that @hit on the zone in CFS1 and were SUPPOSE to fix it but ?? I see there ain't no THUNDERBIRDS room and makes me wonder ????

If it works , they can toggle you and HIT you from ANYWHERE in the room !!!

I quit flying online combat but wasn't because of cheating .

Yep guys fly with your buddies , zone works ok for that too . Just use a password on the room that u can send to your buds . My old team had a funny one , hehe . Try the bottom rooms , the older guys go there mostly , like 49 through 51 , these younger types ain't got the time to scroll down that far LMAO at that

------------------
sig version 1.1

Airbuddha - "Mediocre people are always at their best."

Posts: 142 | From: Michigan , USA | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged
Hengist
Member # 5930

posted 10-21-2000 08:00 PM     Profile for Hengist   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by bonzo:
it's a cheat plain an simple so if your flying it on the zone stop! if your considering it don't! people will look down on you as you will be nothing more than a cheating little weasel an I will unmercifully flame you!

Cheats? It could just be the Micro crap CFS shite flight models?
The Hurri could take a lot of damage but out turn a Spit at altitude?.. Nah.. Whoops forgot CFS **** max altitude online is angels 5... well it was in that joke they called CFSI (tested by the ghost goon sqn.) & I lo and bhold it's just as crap in CFSII.
Anyway instead of taking the piss out of Hurri drivers, why not take the piss out of people who play CFS period?.... Cause it's a pretend serious hardcore no-mark half-sim, one step (or half a step up from Crimson skies). Last time I looked on the zone CFS was populated by 13 year olds flying 60% full realism...lol

... Now that wasn't controversial at all was it?

Posts: 94 | From: Balsa wood stealth munitions research and development facility. England. - Leaders in retrievable torpedo technology. | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged
Mshock44
Member # 6900

posted 10-21-2000 08:03 PM     Profile for Mshock44   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
BURN BABY BURN LOL.

Read the just tried CFS2 topic in the EAW forum....

SR
Member # 7183

posted 10-21-2000 08:13 PM     Profile for SR   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
LMAO

Hengist were u flying now ? MigAlly or is it back to EAW or Ace's High ? I thought with the new paddock option you were going to fly AH with Cav ??

I still like CFS though yep it's not as hard as some but it's good fun and a great place to learn very bad habits on the zone , hehe . (flat turns)

Could anyone post the EAW forum URL , I lost mine

Posts: 142 | From: Michigan , USA | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged

All times are MST (US)  

Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | COMBATSIM.COM Home

COMBATSIM.COM, INC. All Rights Reserved.