my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  COMBATSIM.COM Forum Archive   » Game Discussions (Title-specific)   » MS Combat Flight Simulator 2   » Is the Mission Editor comprehensive

Author Topic: Is the Mission Editor comprehensive
Robert Dean
Member # 7330

posted 10-20-2000 01:50 AM     Profile for Robert Dean   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Not many sims out there provide a good mission editor to program the AI aircrafts and ground targets/objects. Is CFS2 mission editor performing?
bdaye
Member # 1580

posted 10-20-2000 06:14 AM     Profile for bdaye   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
One thing it does do is allow you to edit any mission, single or campaign, and then save it. This makes building missions much easier as enables you to practice the campaign missions without having to work through them in sequence.
Of course, you don't have to use the mission builder to do the latter. Just copy the campaign missions you want to practice to your missions directory.

Framer

Posts: 9 | From: nepean, ontario canada | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged
Warspite
Member # 1455

posted 10-20-2000 06:50 PM     Profile for Warspite   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Let me tell you the editor here is really good and much better then alot of the other ones I used. You can do alot with it!

------------------
-Warspite-

CFS2 Mission Storage Page
http://hometown.aol.com/warspite2/cfs2wmsp.html

Robert Dean
Member # 7330

posted 10-21-2000 08:29 AM     Profile for Robert Dean   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I've just got the box this afternoon.

The first impression about the graphics is 2 word: absolutely fantastic!

I haven't touched the ME yet. Surely later. I will share my feel with you later on! Cheers! This is certainly a good sim I will keep for years like F4. I love no other WWII sims before but I have a feeling that I will fall quite deeply into this one despite only spent just 10 minutes with the Instant Action!!

All times are MST (US)  

Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | COMBATSIM.COM Home

COMBATSIM.COM, INC. All Rights Reserved.