my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  COMBATSIM.COM Forum Archive   » Game Discussions (Title-specific)   » MS Combat Flight Simulator 2   » Wing Folding on Flyable AI

Author Topic: Wing Folding on Flyable AI
Doc Halliday
Member # 1242

posted 10-19-2000 04:25 PM     Profile for Doc Halliday     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I copied the scripting as stated earlier for the Tailhook and the wing fold and the Avenger works great but the Devastator and Dauntless will not fold. Anyone else see this? I am wondering if the numbers in the wing fold command lines need adjusting...
Posts: 121 | From: Syracuse, NY | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged
ArgonV
Member # 5888

posted 10-19-2000 04:53 PM     Profile for ArgonV   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I too have not gotten the wings to fold on the Devastator or Dauntless. I have no idea what to change.....

[This message has been edited by ArgonV (edited 10-19-2000).]

Posts: 359 | From: League City, Texas, USA | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged
Doc Halliday
Member # 1242

posted 10-19-2000 07:43 PM     Profile for Doc Halliday     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I've been doing some study this evening and I found several pictures of the Dauntless an Devastator, B&W wartime photos, showing the Devastator with folded wings but the Dauntless is always fully spread, even parked in the hangar deck during the movie...I on't think the Dauntless has foldable wings...
Now to work on the Devastator....

Posts: 121 | From: Syracuse, NY | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged

All times are MST (US)  

Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | COMBATSIM.COM Home

COMBATSIM.COM, INC. All Rights Reserved.